BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 26, 2007

He Makes Me Feel Good


Visit Dinscafe.com Your Ultimate myspace Central!



That basically sums up my relationship with my baby's daddy. I've learned not to be so critical of him because nobody is perfect(not even me :,( ). He loves me and is willing o give me his all for now, so I'm going to accept that and give him my all in return. Yes he had a daughter before mine and lied about for the last three years,but he eventually came clean. And the the other girls was pregnant before we started dating. He makes me feel good and I love him so I'm staying with my man. Just like Tammy Wynette sang, I'm going to stand by man and show the world that I love him. Some people might not understand, but it doesn't matter because I love him and he loves me. And that's all that counts right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww that`s so cute! yea all that matters is y`all love each other.

i was surprised about the laptop. i guess my gramma`s tired of me on her computer making noise & stuff and if she buys a desktop she`ll hafta buy & desk and stuff & just a laptop`s cheaper or w/e. that`s all i been wanting for years tho.

Anonymous said...

it really is funny thinkin about it & me and him just talked about it and BURST out laughin. haha...

yea, i know what you mean but it`s not just that ONE BOY it`s been a few. but i just don`t even wanna do the "relationship" thing i think that`s why me & none of my other boyfriends lasted VERY long.
how long have you & your baby`s daddy been together?

Anonymous said...

Aw, that was really cute.
It doesn't matter what other people think. If you both love eachother, just stick with that and try to make it work.

http://www.geocities.com/truly.scrumptiousx