BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 12, 2007

A New Me

This year has brought about many changes for me, a major one being the birth of my beautiful baby girl. With all the changes going on around me I decided to make a few changes to myself. Well, maybe it's a little more than a few I want to do a whole 360 degree change, from top to bottom starting with my weight and my hair.
thanks pretty in pink!
My target weight goal is 102-105lbs. And I want my hair to be at least shoulder length(I haven't calculated the inches yet).I was also thinking about getting contacts. Oh and these braces have got to go. I've ben wearing braces for my whole high school career, and they just aren't cutting it for my senior year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww, you had a baby girl that`s so cute. but 102-105 is so skinny. LOL- but that`s good you wanna improve yourself & all that that`s good. i did the same thing after some stuff happend this summer, i decided i`mma be a gangster- [LOL] but, yea- that`s the face i put on around people. i think braces are cute tho. [i don`t know why] my boyfriend has them- they`re cute. but LiKE SAiD, that`s good you`re gonna change yourself for what you think is best for you. <333

Anonymous said...

Keyshia Cole sings it.
&my friends are gone- because them [and their parents] don`t care about education LOL

i LOVE that song too...

Anonymous said...

You had a baby? How long ago? Well, let me tell u something if u want no meat on your bones, honey 102-105 is the way to go. I'm considered to be "skinny" and I wiegh 120! The least I've ever wieghed is 118 and they wouldn't let me modle [my agent] because the reality of it all, it wasn't healthy =/

I've never had braces but people SWEAR I did, nope. I dunno what it's like but I've heard the stories =D

I want to buy a pair of contacts, I think maybe grey or something that works with my face and complexion. I might need perscription cause my vision is bad, if I do get em, lucky me! lol.


Errrrm.....? I have nothing more to say, I'm gay and talk too much so I'll cut it short =]

anony_mz said...

Yeah thats true but I'm only 5 feet tall so any weight looks like alot on me I really want to be around 117, but that is so hard to get to.