BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

No Life

personalI thought that was cute, but really I have no life anymore. Every since I had my little piggy I've been home-bound. The only place I really go now is to hr dad's house, this sucks! It sucks bad. And my boyfriend wants me pregnant again. I think he is really losing his mind, because there is NO way that I'm going through this again. Being pregnant is so irritating. People are always touching you and telling you what ou should and shouldn't be doing, I hate it! I never want to be pregnant again. Well maybe not ever, I'll probably be ready for another one in like 5 years. Yeah 5 years sounds good to me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

that`s a long time. i couldn`t even be with anybody that long unless i did have his baby. i get tired of relationships really fast. but it`s me, i like change, the same thing for too long is boring to me. but people who stay in long relationships i ALWAYS say that`s REALLY good [actually, amazing to me].
LOL he wants you to be pregnant again? wow... my friend said being pregnant is the best part she`s about to have her 2nd baby boy in probably 3 months. she`s really young tho, she shoulda waited until she was like 20 or 25 to have her 2nd one.
we do need excitement in our lives. i`m EXTRA bored, it`s not even cool.