BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Wow I'm 18

OK so I turned 18 on Friday, but I don't feel any big change. And it doesn't help that I still look like I'm about 14. which really sucks! I don't feel anymore grownup than I did when I turned sixteen. I decided that since I'm finally eighteen I want to do some grown up type stuff.lol. So I decided to make a list of things I want to do just because I'm 18/before i turn 21. I found alot of these ideas on seventeen.com. Alight here it goes:

  1. Go to a strip club-Yes I said it. I want to go to a strip club just because I'm 18 and I'm legally allowed too. This should be fun!
  2. Take a road trip-One that doesn't involve my parents either. Just me my friends and the open road.lol. But seriously I ant to take my boyfriend and a couple of friends on a weekend road trip to Canada or something.
  3. Sign up for a checking account-I've always wanted one of those:)
  4. Learn to play a musical instrument
  5. Visit an adult superstore-And maybe pick up a few bedroom items.lol.
  6. Go skinny dipping-With my boyfriend of course!
  7. Buy a pack of cigarettes-I don't even smoke, I just want to buy a pack because I'm 18 and I can do it.
  8. Buy a lottery ticket-Hey, you never know what could happen.
  9. Learn to drive a stick shift
  10. Forgive someone-Everyone deserves to be forgiven I guess.
  11. Have my fortune told-I've always wanted to go to one of those psychic shops and get my pam read and my fortune told. I wouldn't even mind working in one of those shops to be honest, that would be a pretty cool job.
  12. Ride a horse
  13. Wear a formal dress-I want o feel like a princess.
  14. Get a job-Some people think it's weird that I'm 18 and I've never had a job, especially since I have a baby.
  15. Leave the country
  16. Learn to LOVE me-Self explanitory

If I think of anything else I'll be sure to add it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, I'm turning 18 in april as well.. And my list looks pretty similar... Especially the strip club part.. lol. Good luck on completing the list.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday!
i like your list gurl,
& the last one is good- you gotta learn to love you first!
& i like the new background.

yea, the gift is wow. surprised me.

Anonymous said...

LOL I said the same thing and I did most of those: cigarettes, lottery ticket, fortune teller, tattoos. I want to go in an adult store/strip club but I'm scary and none of my friends would go. I feel old and I don't want to be. I hope you get all of that done!

Anonymous said...

LOL- i know, i love that guy.
i been on that dude since '04, he added me on MySpace i was just geekin like crazy! i don't know, my cousin said i sounded like s groupie for someone who wasnt even famous yet.

Anonymous said...

I'll be 18 in April too. :] I can't wait haha. I remember the issue of Seventeen that came in. It was really interesting haha. I REALLY wanna do the road trip with my boyfriend, which I will do when I move out.